You are responsible for reading and understanding the pool rules before you enter the pool.
A copy of the pool rules can be found at the end of this page or in our building.
The Bridgeview Park District pool will close on Friday August 24th, 2018
|Monday-Friday||4pm – Dusk|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Single Day Entry|
|Family – up to 5 people||$30.00|
|Family – up to 5 people||$20.00|
|Wading pool: supervised children 6 and under|
|$7.00 Resident||$8.00 Non Resident|
|Guest Fees (with pass holder)|
|$8.00 Resident||$8.00 Non Resident|
|Season Pass Membership Fees|
|Family Rate – Up to 5 people||$130.00 Resident||$165.00 Non Resident|
|Additional Family Members||$6.00 Resident||$6.00 Non Resident|
|Individual||$60.00 Resident||$75.00 Non Resident|
|Senior (62+)||$50.00 Resident||$60.00 Non Resident|
|Rates After July 31st|
|Family Rate – up to 5 people||$65.00 Resident||$85.00 Non Resident|
|Additional Family Members||$6.00 Resident||$6.00 Non Resident|
|Individual||$40.00 Resident||$50.00 Non Resident|
|Senior (62+)||$30.00 Resident||$35.00 Non Resident|
Proof of Residency is Required for all Pass holders
Park staff and lifeguards have complete authority and must be obeyed at all times. Failure to observe the rules could result in temporary or permanent suspension from pool and/or pool membership privileges. The park district has the right to close the pool early due to inclement weather, special events, and/or low bather load. The park district reserves the right to enforce any additional rules and regulations deemed necessary in order to protect the health and safety of pool patrons.
Only regulation swimwear may be worn in the pool. For boys/men, this means lined swim trunks, for girls/women, regular swimsuits. Cut-off shorts of any kind, athletic wear, and leotards are NOT allowed in the pool. Girl’s swimsuits should not be see through when wet. You will be required to cover your suit with a white t-shirt with no writing. Children 11 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Parents will be called by park staff if unsupervised children display inappropriate behavior while in the swimming pool and deck areas.
Designated Pool Areas
- This area is located in the shallow end of the pool.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older will be allowed in this area with a child who does not meet the height requirement. No more than two children will be allowed with each adult.
- Said adult must be in direct control of the children at all times in the water.
- Rules #2 and #3 above apply to the surrounding deck area as well.
- Children under the height requirement who can swim would still be required to stay in this designated swim and deck area.
- The designated area would also be open to the general swimming public.
- Maximum age for this pool is 7 years old.
- Only rubber toys allowed.
- Children in diapers must wear swim diapers and rubber pants; plastic disposable diapers are not sufficient enough.
- Infant seats may be brought into wading area when supervised by an adult.
- All other pool rules apply to the wading pool area. Parents must accompany little children in the wading pool at all times. Parents are fully responsible for the safety and well-being of their children at all times. No lifeguard is on duty in this area.
- Children 11 years of age and younger who meet height requirement must be supervised by a person 18 years of age or older. Each person may not be responsible for more than 3 children at a time.
- Street clothes and shoes are not allowed to be worn on the pool deck. No loitering on the pool deck.
- A shower is required before entering the pool area.
- If length of hair can be pulled back to form a pony tail, it must be tied back.
- Admission to the pool will be refused to the persons with:
- Contagious diseases or infectious conditions.
- Unhealed abrasions, open cuts, or persons wearing any type of bandage.
- Excessive sunburn.
- Suntan oils and lotions must be washed off prior to entering the pool.
- No running or horseplay allowed on the deck, in the pool, or in the locker room.
- To enter the main pool, height requirement is as follows: chin must be above the water when standing in the shallow end of the pool. Shallow end of the pool is 3’6”.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are not allowed on Park District property. Any person under the influence or exhibiting inappropriate behavior shall be asked to leave.
- Eating and drinking are allowed in designated concession area only. No outside food allowed in designated areas.
- All food must be purchased at the concession stand.
- Special requests to bring food must be made through the park office. No outside food and drink will be allowed in the concession area. You will be allowed to picnic in the park. Coolers may not be brought into the pool/deck/concession area.
- No strollers or radios are allowed on the pool deck. Strollers are allowed in concession area only.
- You must bring your own lock for the locker room. The Park District is not responsible for missing or stolen items. Any locks left on lockers after closing will be cut off and the contents disposed of. No items (keys, wallets, phones, and computers) may be left in the Park Office.
- A maximum of 4 guests per pass holder is allowed. No exceptions!
- In the event of lightning, the pool will be closed for 20 minutes. If there is no lightning during those 20 minutes, the pool will reopen. Closing the pool will be at the discretion of the Office Staff.
- Personal misconduct, vulgar language, unruly or roughhouse behavior is prohibited and can result in the loss of pool privileges or expulsion from the facility without benefit or refund.
- Patrons are allowed in the swimming area only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Flip, diving, and splash dives are not allowed off the pool’s edge. All diving is restricted to the diving boards.
- Toys, floats, life jackets, or water wings are allowed in the main pool only at designated times.
- Fins, snorkels, and masks are not allowed in the pool. Eye goggles are allowed.
- Warning: Diving pit is 12 feet deep. Swimmers must be able to swim 1 length of pool to utilize diving boards.
- Only one person at a time is allowed on the diving board. After one bounce on the board, diver must dive straight off and swim to ladder. No swimming under lanes.
- Lap ropes are placed in the water for emergency use only. Do not stand, sit, or hang on the ropes. Do not swim under lap lanes.
- No socializing with the lifeguards while they are on duty.
- Park Staff as deemed may put addition rules/regulations for the protection of the health & safety of pool patrons into effect as verbally necessary.
- Playing in the showers will not be tolerated. No running in and out of the pool to the showers. You will lose your pool membership for the season and will not be offered a refund. If you are here for the day you will be asked to leave without a refund.